*** Husker FB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

9 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

No doubt our schedule was brutal, but this also helps illustrate why anything less than 6 wins next season will, to me at least, be viewed as a repeat performance of ‘21.  

I'm tired of the schedule excuses.  Teams won more games because they beat us. We weren’t a good football team.   Good football teams don't lose every single close game they are in, and close doesn't count for anything.

Not saying you were making the excuse, just that others continue to.  I agree that 6 wins is minimum but it really needs to be 7 or 8 before I believe there is any hope for Scott Frost moving forward.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

No doubt our schedule was brutal, but this also helps illustrate why anything less than 6 wins next season will, to me at least, be viewed as a repeat performance of ‘21. 

I mean ... there are 5 2022 opponents on there as well.  So I'm not sure that's much different.

4 hours ago, Mavric said:

The fact that we are still #15 on this list is pretty impressive

Scott is even more fugged on this stat moving foward. The first 5 years of this 30 year time frame is when Coach Osborne lost but 3 games.

So, last 30 seasons win % when they left:

Mike .728

Bo .759

Bill .792

Frank .820

Tom .827

Bob .549

Jennings .445

• 2 weeks later...