*** Husker FB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

3 hours ago, TGHusker said:

For us old guys, that video, that game was like a huge cleansing of the soul - a baptism of red kool-aid. :koolaid2:

It never gets old watching it.  

It was like watching a story book ending, just everything lining up to crest the perfect scenario for a soul cleansing win. I remember watching the ‘84 OB, but I was only 7 at the time, so mostly I remember my Dad cussing at the game. ‘94 OB though I remember like it was yesterday, man that one hurt, still pissed at the non-fumble call.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, caveman99 said:

It was like watching a story book ending, just everything lining up to crest the perfect scenario for a soul cleansing win. I remember watching the ‘84 OB, but I was only 7 at the time, so mostly I remember my Dad cussing at the game. ‘94 OB though I remember like it was yesterday, man that one hurt, still pissed at the non-fumble call.

I hear you on the no fumble call and the phantom clip on the punt returned.  We out played FSU and it just felt like the refs were handpicked by FSU - I wonder how many of those orange bowl games we would have won if we were playing a home school (Miami) or a state school (FSU). 

15 hours ago, Mavric said:

Here is a chart someone posted on the thread

At this point with our last 10 years being what they have been, I'm glad we can hold on to 7 or 8.  I hope Rhule reverses that trend, and we can move up. 

20 years ago we were # 5 in all time wins - now we are 9th I believe.  

• Plus1 2