*** Husker FB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

On 4/21/2023 at 6:24 PM, Toe said:

Tennessee fans getting uppity!

If Nebraska had a twin it would be Tennessee.  They are one of my favorite SEC teams (if not my most favorite), because I feel their pain and they feel ours.  For 20 years ....   

It was great to see what Coach Heupel did with them last season and gives me hope for the Huskers with Ruhle.  Plus, both places got that NIL dollas going.  Both places need to be back in top 10 every year (wishful thinking)

• Plus1 1

Was channel surfing last night and stumbled upon the 30 for 30 about Bill McCartney. I’d never heard of it before, but opted to give it a watch. I know I see everything through my rose colored glasses, but good lord, what a jacka**. Hard to believe that clown got his own documentary. 

On 4/26/2023 at 7:08 AM, Fru said:

Was channel surfing last night and stumbled upon the 30 for 30 about Bill McCartney. I’d never heard of it before, but opted to give it a watch. I know I see everything through my rose colored glasses, but good lord, what a jacka**. Hard to believe that clown got his own documentary. 

His preoccupation with Nebraska was a strange theme in the documentary for sure. If there was any rival coach I would think he’d have respected, I’d think that Osborne would be it. Instead he came across jealous and insecure. 

• Plus1 2

9 hours ago, default_28 said:

His preoccupation with Nebraska was a strange theme in the documentary for sure. If there was any rival coach I would think he’d have respected, I’d think that Osborne would be it. Instead he came across jealous and insecure. 

They didn't mention that Osborne voted Colorado third in the 1990 Coaches Poll costing them the NC?