The George Floyd/Black Lives Matter protests and police conduct

I’m embarrassed and sorry that I attempted to defend ANY police in the first few days of these protests. Granted I had not seen any examples as bad as the hundreds that have been posted in the last week or so since but I am now convinced that it is widespread and enough of a problem that they do not deserve any benefit of doubt. I still won’t say ALL are bad but it sure appears to be systemic, wide spread and serious. Protect and serve my a$$. More like Threaten, injure, maim and coverup and make excuses. Sorry BRI, I’m not including you in that but at this point it makes more sense to treat the good ones as the anomalies.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1

Edit: He continues if you don't wanna watch (paraphrasing) "Now, I come from a different time and place where you wouldn't dare disrespect a police officer."

f#&% this guy. I think I might have even thought ya he seems alright a few weeks ago but I was sorely mistaken.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Maybe one of the most remarkable rise/fall stories in politics, ever.  s#!t a month ago people were in love with this dork.

I just thought he talked well and seemed like less of an idiot compared to Trump and even Biden but now it's obvious he's a total douche.

• Haha 1