The George Floyd/Black Lives Matter protests and police conduct

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Define common please.   Those instances are horrid, and child molestors are the some of the most vial scum on Earth.  But two instances does not constitute common 

The tweet I linked is part of long thread of police committing sex crimes involving children, so you can take a look and decide whether that makes it common or not. If you want to have semantic arguments about the definition of "common", go on twitter and argue with Doucette.

I'm pointing out that police commit some pretty horrific crimes, regardless of how common it is.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

The tweet I linked is part of long thread of police committing sex crimes involving children, so you can take a look and decide whether that makes it common or not. If you want to have semantic arguments about the definition of "common", go on twitter and argue with Doucette.

I'm pointing out that police commit some pretty horrific crimes, regardless of how common it is.

I’m having the semantic conversation with you since you posted it.  What is common?  

• Plus1 2
Just now, Archy1221 said:

you don’t stand by your post?  This is your go to post every time you know your wrong. 

This is my post because you are more about distraction and strawman than discussing the actual point.

You're trying to make the focus about the semantics of whether something is "common" or not, which is beside the point as I already posted. Other posters can make up their own mind as to why you'd try to draw focus to something so trivial.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1