The George Floyd/Black Lives Matter protests and police conduct

Pretty damn funny.

https://secondnexus.com/donald-trump-fbi-inciting-violence?fbclid=IwAR2yGEA-LxkaXLywH6AxPgXRSIeoiS3KnaL7c5ygvvp4th34_LQmIAVYghs

The FBI Asked Twitter Users for Help Identifying 'Individuals Inciting Violence' Against Protesters, and It Totally Backfired

My favorite response:

Suspect has distinct orange skin, blonde wig and is known to have an obvious frontal lean.

Last observed infront of a church, clutching a bible in his tiny little hands.

Suspect is possibly armed with nuke codes and should be considered a danger to himself, others surrounding him, and most of the western hemisphere
  • Plus1 2
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, ZRod said:

The French will take any excuse to have a little uprising. It's a national past time.

They just better not piss of Germany...their national pastime is beating up the French. 

Why are the streets of France lined with trees?

So the Germans can march in shade.  Ha

• Haha 2
On 6/3/2020 at 10:43 AM, QMany said:

... and now NY enters the ring:

"I know you are being held back... Help is coming and we will win this war on New York City."

Nothing about their vehicles ramming, horses trampling, or officers brutally beating peaceful protestors, etc. 

I mean this is how police justify their actions right here in the NYPD statement. We are good, they are bad. If you inherently think you are the good guys and everyone else is the bad guy than whatever you do can only be good by default. Just like war. Well we are the US we are the good guys so when we bomb a bunch of brown people it cant be bad bc we are good!

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

Okay, I don't know a lot of the reporters names, I know some of you do, but which reporter is going to be the first to ask Trump...

"President Trump, to show your compassion, will you also please take a knee to show your support?"

Whichever reporter asks that will be A LEGEND!

• Plus1 2