The "WTF" Thread

Full disclosure: this might belong in the Misc thread. But, I feel like we all need a bit of levity, so let's have a thread for the most outrageous things we might come across on the World Wide Web (or IRL, for that matter). 

I offer this as a first post: 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Full disclosure: this might belong in the Misc thread. But, I feel like we all need a bit of levity, so let's have a thread for the most outrageous things we might come across on the World Wide Web (or IRL, for that matter). 

I offer this as a first post: 

That is absolutely crazy pants! I love the footnotes - let's you know that there were a number of drafts and revisions before this final version.

6 hours ago, Toe said:

Cdog has requested that I take you on a ride to the flesh hole:

JZ8Fvp2.jpg

I am embarrassed to admit that I had to do a satellite map search of the Odessa area and Google This to confirm it is a hoax. I actually thought for a second there that someone may have misguidedly built such a place.

But do yourselves a favor and bring up the satellite view south of Odessa. The amount of holes they’ve popped into the Permian basin is unbelievable. There’s a grid of little dots about 400’ apart and they are endless.

• Plus1 1