Police Reform

• 3 weeks later...

10 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Looks to me like a vendetta by the City Director. He started the process in September.

In the linked article there is no mention of the Police Union getting involved. Radley is being disingenuous,  but that wouldn't be as much of a headline I suppose. 

34 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Looks to me like a vendetta by the City Director. He started the process in September.

In the linked article there is no mention of the Police Union getting involved. Radley is being disingenuous,  but that wouldn't be as much of a headline I suppose. 

I took it as Radley is writing a story about this but hasn't published it yet, but I agree the linked story has no context of what's happening.

8 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

Police enforcing a government mandated curfew is insane?

Where the f#&% were you when police were enforcing the same curfew on BLM protestors?

So...you agree it is insane?

How is this different; from BLM protesters?  To me it is not different.  It is still insane.  I feel like you are arguing to argue even though you agree with me.

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, teachercd said:

So...you agree it is insane?

How is this different; from BLM protesters?  To me it is not different.  It is still insane.  I feel like you are arguing to argue even though you agree with me.

@BlitzFirstis just arguing to argue.  He can’t really be taken seriously if he thinks violently taking down an unarmed person who is not being belligerent or resisting for the crime of being out too late is normal.  

• Plus1 1
32 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

No, I don't agree police enforcing a curfew is insane.  I also don't agree people not wanting to have a curfew is insane either.  I think it's normal.

None of those things are about police reform.

Actually, I'm asking you to keep things on topic.  Your post wasn't about police reform.

How is that NOT on topic.  A video post of how the police handled a guy for sin of being out past curfew?  

• Fire 1