Jump to content

Police Reform


Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

What if one short changes you for a lap dance? You paid for 2 songs and she stops before the second one is over? 

 

Are you wearing sweat pants or jeans? 

  • Haha 1
Link to post

  • Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've always felt the police should be held to a higher standard of obeying the law, compared to the rest of the citizenry.   When in reality they're held to a much lower standard.

@Husker_Bohunk I would never answer if someone talked to me the way you’re talking to BRI. I’d find they aren’t worth talking to. You didn’t even attempt to approach this neutrally.

Posted Images

Just now, Cdog923 said:

 

Are you wearing sweat pants or jeans? 

assume this is two different incidents, in one of them you are wearing sweats (the more enjoyable for the one being danced on) and in the alternative example you decide to get a little denim burn. 

Link to post
1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

assume this is two different incidents, in one of them you are wearing sweats (the more enjoyable for the one being danced on) and in the alternative example you decide to get a little denim burn. 

 

Well, in both instances it's your own fault, because you it shouldn't take you more than a song to get what you need out of a lap dance. 

 

Also, the correct answer is slacks/khakis; not as thick as jeans, but the glitter won't stick as much as it does to the sweat pants. 

  • Plus1 1
Link to post

I keep trying to think of how actually to reform law enforcement. The majority of people agree that something needs to be done.  We are caught though in this argument about "few bad apples" and mass problems.

 

I keep gettin back to the problem of police protecting police.  There is a major problem within law enforcement that they stick together.  This is very evident in large cities where there is more corruption within the departments.

 

THAT is what needs to get fixed.  If we could get law enforcement officers to not protect the "few bad apples", then they can start being weeded out hopefully before a catastrophe happens and someone dies that shouldn't.  

 

The only way I can think of that happening is if it continues to be a major hot button topic and when one cop kills does something wrong, others get in trouble too.  Like the other police officers that were on the scene of George Floyd.  They need to be held accountable too.  And maybe their commanding officer.  If need be, keep going up the food chain.  

 

We have to break up the good ol boy network in these departments while still supporting the good police officers.

  • Plus1 4
Link to post
5 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

 

 

How come conservatives keep telling LeBron James to shut up and dribble, and liberals can't tell Scot Baio to shut up and act?

 

Oh. Right. 

Liberals can.  Not sure why they couldn’t? 

  • Plus1 1
Link to post

4 hours ago, teachercd said:

Yes, it did.  Your posts always come off as very serious. 

 

If you don't think a joke is funny, given the seriousness of the situation, it doesn't mean you didn't get the joke. Seriously. 

 

Wait. You think a cop making a Tik-Tok video where he pretends to pwn LeBron James by implying he wouldn't intervene in black on black violence to teach the uppity colored superstar a lesson is funny?

 

Also, you know perfectly well that I'm frequently hilarious. 

  • Plus1 2
Link to post

All joking aside, the LeBron/Baio example is just a symptom of the problem.  People supporting idiocy in the name of "their side".  Not saying anyone here does it.  But, society does it as a whole.  

 

Want to fix this?  People need to start calling out idiots on THEIR side.

 

It's no different than my post earlier about police reform.  People need to stop protecting "their side".  

  • Plus1 2
Link to post
59 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

 

Wait. You think a cop making a Tik-Tok video where he pretends to pwn LeBron James by implying he wouldn't intervene in black on black violence to teach the uppity colored superstar a lesson is funny?

Very much so! 

58 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

 

Wait....you knew this was a joke, right? 

If you say so. 

  • Plus1 1
Link to post

2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

 

If you don't think a joke is funny, given the seriousness of the situation, it doesn't mean you didn't get the joke. Seriously. 

 

Wait. You think a cop making a Tik-Tok video where he pretends to pwn LeBron James by implying he wouldn't intervene in black on black violence to teach the uppity colored superstar a lesson is funny?

 

Also, you know perfectly well that I'm frequently hilarious. 

I do think you are funny, a lot of the time.

Link to post
On 5/3/2021 at 9:13 PM, B.B. Hemingway said:

What a dumb ****! :lol:

 

 

I mean he never said he hasn't murdered anyone, or that he doesn't want to be white. /S

 

That cop seems like a pretty cool dude. His one liners we're pretty good too.

 

 

"I'm a teacher" - Congratulations!

Stop shaking

You keep smiling you're on camera

"You're trying to say I stole my own car because your jealous?" - Eh, I don't think so... :lol:

Link to post
3 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I mean he never said he hasn't murdered anyone, or that he doesn't want to be white. /S

 

That cop seems like a pretty cool dude. His one liners we're pretty good too.

 

 

"I'm a teacher" - Congratulations!

Stop shaking

You keep smiling you're on camera

"You're trying to say I stole my own car because your jealous?" - Eh, I don't think so... :lol:

teachers must pay good in CA.  

Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.






×
×
  • Create New...