Peaceful Protest 2020

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Good. Get them out of there, and out of every other municipality where Trump is trying to create riots.

Not as good as you think. There is some chatter they are pulling out of Portland so they can ramp it up in swing states. 

Just now, Nebfanatic said:

Not as good as you think. There is some chatter they are pulling out of Portland so they can ramp it up in swing states. 

Yeah, I've heard. And there are going to be more and more Umbrella Man people in these protests trying to incite violence.

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Yeah, I've heard. And there are going to be more and more Umbrella Man people in these protests trying to incite violence.

Yep. I'm not sure what to think of what's to come. We all need to strap in because it's going to get very, very bumpy. 

17 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

"The defendant became upset with the Maricopa County Democrats for not allowing him to volunteer and in retaliation, deliberately set fire to the Maricopa County Democrats Office," the record said. 

Matthew Lewandowski, a former first vice chair of the Legislative District 22 Democrats, said he asked for a protective order in March 2017 from Peoria Municipal Court. He said Egler was harassing him.

In the hours before the fire, Egler was emailing state lawmakers making demands for an emergency session by Friday to change the dates of the elections because of an intimate relationship he claimed to have with Ivanka Trump and his assertion that he may be chosen as the GOP vice presidential nominee.

If he was a cultist, Trump would probably pardon him. 

• Plus1 2