Sign in to follow this  
Toe

Former Iowa players speak out about racial disparities within the program

5 hours ago, Ziebol said:

Too bad nothing will happen.

Tell you what, if you are Iowa or Okie State...it is almost like the perfect time for this crap to pop up.  Right now, there is a new big story to cover every 15 minutes.

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Ziebol said:

Too bad nothing will happen.

I could totally see this being coach Ferentz's last year.  Somewhat similar to Urban Meyer situation with seemingly little blow back preseason and instead a quiet departure at the end.  

• Plus1 1

That last statement too flat out telling recruits not to come to Iowa.  Damn.

It's Iowa.  I'd actually be shocked if Ferentz ever 'stepped down' or if anything happens to him at all.   I'm sure they've wrapped up their investigation stopping at Chris Doyle.  Nothing else to see here.

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

That last statement too flat out telling recruits not to come to Iowa.  Damn.

It's Iowa.  I'd actually be shocked if Ferentz ever 'stepped down' or if anything happens to him at all.   I'm sure they've wrapped up their investigation stopping at Chris Doyle.  Nothing else to see here.

Doyle got his cash to shut up...it was a smart move by Iowa because they didn't need/want that moron talking more

"I felt like playing for Iowa Football was a living nightmare. I never drank alcohol prior to going to college but based on my experience there it became the only thing I could rely on it seems and was what I did to cope."

"I wish I never played for the Iowa Hawkeyes. I would not encourage any future athletes or parents to send your kid to go play for the Iowa Hawkeyes under that current coaching staff."

The formatting is easier to read on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/ThePlayersRep/posts/1786483394823692

send this to every Iowa recruit, please

13 hours ago, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

I could totally see this being coach Ferentz's last year.  Somewhat similar to Urban Meyer situation with seemingly little blow back preseason and instead a quiet departure at the end.  

I don't know if it affects Kirk's timeline or job security, but I'm almost positive it means his son Brian won't be succeeding him. 

• Plus1 2