OLB Will Schweitzer [Notre Dame Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

27 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Schweitzer commit?

• Nebraska
    • Utah
    • California
    • Notre Dame

This poll is closed to new votes

36 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

If our OLB class consisted of this guy, Butkhalter and Payton that'd be ok with me..

Will be interesting to see what we end up with at LB.

Six this year after five last year would be quite a few.  I know we are in need of help but that's a lot in two classes (granted one is a JUCO).

51 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Will be interesting to see what we end up with at LB.

Six this year after five last year would be quite a few.  I know we are in need of help but that's a lot in two classes (granted one is a JUCO).

I agree, but we were also pretty thin at the positions talent and body wise going into 2020 class. Reimers coming on the scene really helped.

2 of the 5 in last class are JUCOs, so you'd be looking at 9 in two classes. 10 if Reimers counts, which probably should now. 

We already took 3 ILBs this class and I don't see how we can afford to turn down Schweitzer/Burkhalter talent at OLB. I'd take 6 this class if they are the right ones and level out in next few classes. 

• Fire 1
9 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

I agree, but we were also pretty thin at the positions talent and body wise going into 2020 class. Reimers coming on the scene really helped.

2 of the 5 in last class are JUCOs, so you'd be looking at 9 in two classes. 10 if Reimers counts, which probably should now. 

We already took 3 ILBs this class and I don't see how we can afford to turn down Schweitzer/Burkhalter talent at OLB. I'd take 6 this class if they are the right ones and level out in next few classes. 

Actually I looked at it wrong.  We took six last year (two JUCOs) and it would be seven if Javin Wright gets moved to OLB.  Plus Reimers.

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Will Schweitzer [Notre Dame Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic
  • Mavric unpinned this topic