Pre-Season Pressers

6 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Sounds like your brother needs help outside of football. While I don't necessarily disagree I don't think distracting people from their mental health is the answer. What happens when there is no more football?

Its called growing up and becoming an educated student athlete.   Teenager to early 20s is a time - for many - when ‘adults’ act like kids and kids are given adult opportunities.   Many, not all, need adult supervision and role modeling and structure and positive motivations to avoid bad choices, decisions and behaviors.  

This is the very virtue of sports generally and Neb athletics excells at providing great avenues for turning kids into great adults.   

Osborne’s greatest legacy - teammates and unity and husker family.   It didnt work for all but it was highly successful!   

4 hours ago, GSG said:

Well... guess I should have actually watched the video lol 

this is a huge problem in our society. For real. A HUGE problem. Uninformed people who read headlines. Sick of this s#!t. 

I loved frost’s presser. He is so good for our program. 

• Plus1 6
  • 2 weeks later...

Spend the rainy day reserves and of course majority of season ticket sales are being allowed by buyers to go as credit towards future tickets.  And they are cutting and slashing about 20% or so.  Now, if the Ten stands pat, no fall sports does eliminate some costs. I hope they honor the scholarship promises and the Ten need about 6 sports minded schools to sue just so HB has something more to wildly speculate about. All this costs $$ and we have to keep recruiting new scholarships as that  is what we do.  

Closed the training table but Fairbury dogs, cold Vals pizza and watery pepsi just might sell on street corners all over town what with all the bars and restsurants closed.  

Yup, Moos just might have a plan? lol. 

• 1 month later...