Pre-Season Pressers

16 minutes ago, Decked said:

At least we snagged the MSU punter. But dang man. How does a punter and kicker back to back get injured in back to back seasons?

Its how we roll.  If we don't get physical with our punters how do we know if they can handle D1 competition.

No, but it does totally blow

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

It is just so rare that a kicker gets injured enough to miss an entire season.  Then, to have this happen after all our injuries at the position last year.  It's so odd and frustrating.

If our ST coach hadn't changed, I would start suspecting there's something there they are doing with them that causes it.

Is there any indication as to what all the injuries to the position have been and is there a common theme?

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Is there any indication as to what all the injuries to the position have been and is there a common theme?

No indication as to what the injury is or how it happened.  Just that it happened in the scrimmage last Saturday but seemed to be the only significant injury from that day/

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Yup, always demanded everything. Seriously? I was making a joke about players that fans get excited about being hurt or unavailable. Not sure why you felt the need to go after me personally.

It's a joke that gets made every time something doesn't go our way even thou we have plenty of nice things.  i figured if we were just joking i would send one also - sorry if you can't take a joke.

• Plus1 1
24 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

It's a joke that gets made every time something doesn't go our way even thou we have plenty of nice things.  i figured if we were just joking i would send one also - sorry if you can't take a joke.

Apparently we both need to be better about taking a joke then.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Super secret scrimmage footage....

PUNTER.0.gif

Goddamnit we can't even wear the right uniforms in scrimmage!!! We are going O'fer this season. Fire everyone! Run the damn ball! Tom would never allow this! We need the ghost of Devaney!

• Haha 4