Pre-Season Pressers

5 minutes ago, lo country said:

Saw another board mentioning him that didn't sound too great.......Hoping that this isn't it.  Unsure if the tweet was related to Manning....Appreciate it.

Why can't we have nice things?

Ah yes. Rumors. Factual. Why can’t everyone wait to see if any of this is actually real instead of coming to irrational conclusions first?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Rumor I heard was he was referring to Manning but I have nothing to back it up.  The source is typically credible but he wasn't 100%.  Slightly more than pure speculation so take it for what it is.  

6 minutes ago, lo country said:

Saw another board mentioning him that didn't sound too great.......Hoping that this isn't it.  Unsure if the tweet was related to Manning....Appreciate it.

Why can't we have nice things?

I find it a little hard to believe that Held would be "heartbroken" over a player leaving, especially not one of "his guys" (though JUCOs are his specialty).  Seems to be more applicable to a guy putting in a lot of work and then getting injured.  The talk around Manning that I've seen speculated on wasn't an injury.  So that doesn't really fit the picture as I see it.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

I find it a little hard to believe that Held would be "heartbroken" over a player leaving, especially not one of "his guys" (though JUCOs are his specialty).  Seems to be more applicable to a guy putting in a lot of work and then getting injured.  The talk around Manning that I've seen speculated on wasn't an injury.  So that doesn't really fit the picture as I see it.

Well what talk have you seen speculated?  And are you willing to re-open rumorville to discuss it? :)

Edited by runningblind
I don't get talking around things. Say it if you want or don't bring it up.

2 hours ago, runningblind said:

Well what talk have you seen speculated?  And are you willing to re-open rumorville to discuss it? :)

Sorry, I thought it had already been mentioned here that the rumor is Manning is "unhappy".  Must have been other places I saw that.  The insulation being he is thinking about leaving.  And if Held was Tweeting about Manning ....  

But I don't think that's the case.

Coaches reported that he has been battling injuries. But I think anything beyond that has been dreamed up somewhere.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

I agree.  Had nothing to do with injuries....At least the rumors.  I do think "heartbroken" would refer to a loss, significant injury to a guy who has put in a lot of work.  Just odd nothing has come out. And it's been almost a week IIRC.  No news is good news:ohnoes

• Thanks 1