Summer Team-Building

Good idea for helping newbies make friends and build unity which it seems is necessary.  But there are many ways to help get players together that may be more academic and or football oriented. 

Group studies and training on rules and ethics, leadership, team mates activities, and many service related events etc.  Imagination is the only limit on things that would be helpful and fun and spiritually beneficial.  

6 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

Yeah but paintball is both really fun and fosters some good competition.  I loved team outings for paintball even though my chonky build made me a bigger target.

Oh paint ball is fun.  I was a partner in an business doing it in an 80 acre wooded area during law school.  Lots of fun.  

• Plus1 1

12 hours ago, Gorillahawk said:

If you ever get the chance go and participate in the d-day re-enactment paintball game in Oklahoma! People literally pick a side and re-enact storming the beaches Nd different missions. I did it a couple times right out of high school and it was a blast. 

https://www.ddaypark.com

Says this year is the last time they are doing it.  only if I had known about this 20 yrs ago.  I could have been telling myself "oh I'll go next year" every year

• Plus1 1