2021 Season Notes

I'm not disagreeing with you @FrantzHardySwag

I'm simply stating that IMO athlete safety out weights competitive risks. Keep the athlete's safe while allowing them to compete. Might seem foolish (does seem foolish) when discussing a 40 min trip but i'm ok with it if it keeps our athletes healthy. Besides, I've yet to hear any of our athletes complaining. The only complaints are coming from the public boards..

19 hours ago, Loebarth said:

Besides, I've yet to hear any of our athletes complaining. The only complaints are coming from the public boards..

I realize these guys are from Illinois, but I'm guessing our guys we're told not to speak out about it. I think a majority of B1G players will be disappointed they won't get to experience a full season. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
9 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:
I realize these guys are from Illinois, but I'm guessing our guys we're told not to speak out about it. I think a majority of B1G players will be disappointed they won't get to experience a full season. 

There you go guessing... safe guess I'll give you that. Still doesn't justify risking the health of athletes... (and again, like you, I too am not happy the difference is, I'm ok with conference only, better this than no season at all.)

4 hours ago, hskrfan4life said:

I know right? Pathetic conference.

f#&%ing awful. I’m not kidding when I say big 10 has pretty much ruined Husker athletics for me. Our style doesn’t fit in in football, we’re not good enough to be a factor in basketball, and they don’t give a s#!t about baseball. Changing conferences was dumb as s#!t minus the money - which the average fan could care less about. 

• Plus1 2

I'm sure I'm not alone here but dang, where's the media here. Why no outside media pressure addressing the ineptitude of B1G conference leadership. We're 3 weeks out from first pitch and still no schedule news.. The CWS is represented by a B1G conference team 2 years ago (runner up to the championship but still..) and it's like the conference doesn't know the sport exists. WTH B1G? Media.. do your job and start asking the questions please and thank you!!

• Plus1 1