2021 Season Notes

1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

No guests at Nebraska games this spring. I'm hopeful UNO will allow guests at their new facility. UNO will also be hosting the conf tournament this spring in Omaha. Since the B1G is determined to make this a mid-major conf, I might as well start spending my money watching a mid-major team in mid-town - 10 min from my house...

That field is beautiful though.

• Plus1 1

No kidding that ballpark and the softball field has to be as good as it gets for an athletic program at that level. Hell its probably as good as if not better than half the B1G facilities. Should be great for UNO, if I remember right they played at 6 different fields in Omaha in 2019 due to scheduling/rainout/availability. It has got to be hard to recruit to play at a city park like they are in little league.

Looking forward to a beer at Pauli's then walking over to a game in the future for sure.

• Plus1 1

lol, not surprising but truth... Mav's stadium is better than 70% of the B1G's complex's. MSU sucks, Northwestern's Garbage, Illinois Garbage, Iowa's is ok but not as nice, Michigans.. almost garbage (garbage for a CWS runner up)... Face it, B1G cares very little about the spring sports.. always has, always will. B1G baseball simply doesn't exist in the eyes of the B1G's marketing guru.

• Haha 1

I won't hold my breath about today being the day a schedule is released. Seems to me they'll wait another week and then maybe make a statement to say the schedule will be released next week and then delayed a week while they hash out how to give one of the original's a slanted schedule to ensure that team gets an invite. (cough.. Michigan/Indiana) It's the B1G way afterall... screw everybody and favor the few.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1