OWH Camp Countdown

10 minutes ago, hunter49 said:

maybe, if our QBs start throwing to the TE's.

we been talking about getting TE's involved in the offense for years now, but talk is all we get.

I really don't know how much blame to place where for the lack of TE involvement. I think some goes to the QBs for sure, but it's also not like I've been seeing them run wide open and be completely missed like Cethan Carter. Definitely some combination of QB play and lack of dynamic athletes (probably also affecting the playcalling) - I'm not sure I see it getting a lot better this year. I know some people are really high on Vokolek and he's the best hope this year, but at least the future is bright - especially if we land Fidone.

34 minutes ago, Decked said:

Collin Miller be much improved over Barry. Sorry to the Barry lovers. He was severely overrated  

Barry played with a lot of heart and was a dedicated guy and I think people just attach to those sort of players and seem them as better than they are. I like Barry a lot, but I agree that replacing him with a better player improves our defense.

• Fire 3