OWH Camp Countdown

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Barry is what they call a “replacement level player” and could easily have been below-replacement level. 

I agree with everyone’s sentiments about Barry. But I also believe that if the records remained the same for 18’ and 19’ with a more skilled ILB, I would take Barry for buy-in,

program building, heart and dedication. Some guys just hit a ceiling and they are the best they will ever be, in college. But I feel like he was an important piece in this tough transition and rebuild.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Decked said:

Collin Miller be much improved over Barry. Sorry to the Barry lovers. He was severely overrated  

He has to show improvement to make that a true statement.  Miller was out of position often last season.  Last year they were all 3 pretty similar.  

Collin Miller be much improved over Barry. Sorry to the Barry lovers. He was severely overrated  

He has to show improvement to make that a true statement.  Miller was out of position often last season.  Last year they were all 3 pretty similar.  

19 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

3x the improvement!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 5

42 minutes ago, WVhuskerXX said:

Can't see Jaimes being lower than three

36 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

I'd say 3 is just right. He probably should be 1 or 2 but i think 3 is where he will end up. 

Yeah, there's a pretty good argument he's #1. People are jumping to conclusions about how ready McCaffrey is IMO, but we've at least seen talent behind Martinez and have a bunch of talented young receivers. There would be drop offs (hence Martinez/Wan'Dale being top 5, probably top 3), but we have no idea if Banks or Corcoran or anyone could handle LT at this point.