Rack/Pic/See Note On Bottom!

These kind of racks are great to bake bacon and that is just one idea on how to use them.  I bought them to make a shrimp recipe from Pioneer Woman, but, I haven’t made it yet.  I hate babysitting bacon while it’s frying and I don’t care for microwave bacon.  I made a BLT for lunch with some chips and spinach artichoke dip.  

I was going to post the link where I found it in Amazon, but, it came up that it wasn’t available right now.  I am sure department stores sell them.  

Rack is in the picture, enlarge it if you aren’t able to see it real well.  It came with 2 other racks.  There is a pan under the rack, however, I put it on a large cookie sheet to catch any dipping that might fall while cooking and when taking it out of the oven.

I used Farmer John Thick Bacon.

Preheated the oven to 350 degrees, put the bacon on the rack and baked it for 25 minutes without having to turn it over.

Note:  I didn’t spray the rack, there is no need to because they don’t stick.  I also didn’t cover it while it baked, there is no need to!

8D147ECA-04FE-4523-AA10-22499653D7DA.jpeg

C2E97026-6063-49C7-B00F-4A906AE3877A.jpeg

Hi knappic!  I will edit the post..ty for asking!  I didn’t spray nothing on the rack, there is no need to...they don’t stick at all.  I didn’t cover it either and it made no mess.  I am very picky when it comes to my oven being clean!  Just to be safe, put a larger cookie sheet under it so it catches any drippings ok?  That is especially good to do when you take it out of the oven!

• Plus1 2