The Steam Summer Sale This Year

Gears 5, Company of Heroes 2, CIties: Skylines, Doom Eternal.  

What have you guys picked up so far?   This year's sale is awesome.  Gears 5 looks amazing on my GTX 1080 and 2k monitor.

I believe it ends July 9th.  I'm sure they will add more games over the fourth.

Honestly haven't picked up anything from Steam though I did see some good deals. I've been wrapped up in COD/Warzone for the last six weeks or so on PC.

Doom Eternal was really good FWIW. Didn't have a lot of replayability to me but still enjoyed it.

5 hours ago, Enhance said:

Honestly haven't picked up anything from Steam though I did see some good deals. I've been wrapped up in COD/Warzone for the last six weeks or so on PC.

Doom Eternal was really good FWIW. Didn't have a lot of replayability to me but still enjoyed it.

Luckily I believe you have at least a week to see if anything grabs your interest.  I was thinking about picking up some DLC for Total War:  3 Kingdoms and Total War:  Warhammer II since those get rather expensive.  I still have to check out season 3 of Warhammer: Vermintide 2.  So many games, so little time, so little space on my 500gb SSD.  I had to put Gears 5 on my normal 1 TB HDD because it is extremely large and I didn't play on playing anything other than CO-OP with my friend.