Russian Intelligence offering bounties on American troops in Afghanistan

8 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

1. It never happened

2. It happened but Trump was never told

3. It happened, Trump was told, but there is nothing we could do.

It's so funny how often you see these lists of evolving explanations for things from the GOP.

It's almost like they're getting caught lying to us repeatedly for their own purposes.

• Plus1 2

Pretty powerful video.  Trump needs to resign in disgrace today.  The GOP is living in some fantasy, alternative univ if they still think Trump should be on the ballot. If the GOP does nothing, every member of that party should be held accountable.  I had the joy of voting in the primary today and voting against my long serving Sen Inhoff.  Because he supports Trump, he gets no support from me.  Unfortunately, the president wasn't on the ballot as trump had no opposition on our ballot.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Think of this - Bolton knew and could have testified.  What does that say about him.  And why isn't it in his book(I don't believe this is specifically written in his book since it is coming out this way) ?  Because it would, I think paint a negative picture of Bolton too - of him not speaking out and testifying.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Think of this - Bolton knew and could have testified.  What does that say about him.  And why isn't it in his book(I don't believe this is specifically written in his book since it is coming out this way) ?  Because it would, I think paint a negative picture of Bolton too - of him not speaking out and testifying.

Or....this was classified before now and Bolton wasn't allowed to include it in the book.  

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

WTF

They will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to protect the dear leader.  

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Or....this was classified before now and Bolton wasn't allowed to include it in the book.  

very true

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

They will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to protect the dear leader.  

The bold,  rogue intelligence officers don't make it any less true if it occurred.