Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cdog923

Russian Intelligence offering bounties on American troops in Afghanistan

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

1. It never happened

2. It happened but Trump was never told

3. It happened, Trump was told, but there is nothing we could do.

 

It's so funny how often you see these lists of evolving explanations for things from the GOP.

 

It's almost like they're getting caught lying to us repeatedly for their own purposes.

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post

Pretty powerful video.  Trump needs to resign in disgrace today.  The GOP is living in some fantasy, alternative univ if they still think Trump should be on the ballot. If the GOP does nothing, every member of that party should be held accountable.  I had the joy of voting in the primary today and voting against my long serving Sen Inhoff.  Because he supports Trump, he gets no support from me.  Unfortunately, the president wasn't on the ballot as trump had no opposition on our ballot.

 

 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

 

Think of this - Bolton knew and could have testified.  What does that say about him.  And why isn't it in his book(I don't believe this is specifically written in his book since it is coming out this way) ?  Because it would, I think paint a negative picture of Bolton too - of him not speaking out and testifying.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Think of this - Bolton knew and could have testified.  What does that say about him.  And why isn't it in his book(I don't believe this is specifically written in his book since it is coming out this way) ?  Because it would, I think paint a negative picture of Bolton too - of him not speaking out and testifying.

Or....this was classified before now and Bolton wasn't allowed to include it in the book.  

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

WTF

 

 

 

 

 

They will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to protect the dear leader.  

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Or....this was classified before now and Bolton wasn't allowed to include it in the book.  

very true

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Or....this was classified before now and Bolton wasn't allowed to include it in the book.  

They will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to protect the dear leader.  

The bold,  rogue intelligence officers don't make it any less true if it occurred.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

The bold,  rogue intelligence officers don't make it any less true if it occurred.

Ahh...yes...but, they obviously aren't true patriots.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

 

 

 

Is that because he sees our #1 threat in the mirror every day? 

  • Plus1 4

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...