The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No....as a leader of the Republican party, it is your duty to say he's unfit for office.  You, of all people, should know he isn't fit.

This shows that YOU are also unfit for office.

Is Pence not American?  I'm pretty sure he's a person...could be wrong though...

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

Is Pence not American?  I'm pretty sure he's a person...could be wrong though...

Pence is someone who absolutely will not get off his talking points, nor will he do anything he feels could hurt his carefully cultivated political image.

It's why any 2024 aspirations are DOA. He's not authentic, he's 100% manufactured. It's the same reason people don't like Ted Cruz or Hillary. Their image is phony.

• Plus1 2

Trump finally lost it completely. Terminate the constitution? He knows he won’t win a primary now and his only shot is to go back to the election denial and beg for new rules to be applied. I know two couples (at least) who thought he was the chosen one that have finally abandoned the guy. He’s done. It will be DeSantis. This also means the Dems don’t need Biden anymore. Looking forward to turning page. 

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election