The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, nic said:

Trump finally lost it completely. Terminate the constitution? He knows he won’t win a primary now and his only shot is to go back to the election denial and beg for new rules to be applied. I know two couples (at least) who thought he was the chosen one that have finally abandoned the guy. He’s done. It will be DeSantis. This also means the Dems don’t need Biden anymore. Looking forward to turning page. 

Oh this is when he finally lost it?

• Plus1 6
  • Haha 2

Is Rep. Joyce on this board?  His dodging questions sound familiar.

He literally said he'd support Trump if he won the nomination.  I'd say unbelievable but by now is anyone surprised Republicans would back a candidate that not only said he'd terminate the Constitution but tried to do just that before?

• Thanks 1

A Quinnipiac University poll found that 43% of voters would like to see DeSantis as the Republican nominee, while only 29% are rooting for Trump to represent the party.

That is polar opposite from this summer.

• Thanks 1
On 11/21/2022 at 11:11 AM, Danny Bateman said:

Pence is someone who absolutely will not get off his talking points, nor will he do anything he feels could hurt his carefully cultivated political image.

It's why any 2024 aspirations are DOA. He's not authentic, he's 100% manufactured. It's the same reason people don't like Ted Cruz or Hillary. Their image is phony.

AGREED    He is as plastic of a candidate that I have ever seen.  Some say John Kerry was a stiff board and he was, he has nothing on Pense.  

18 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

He’s the republicans version of Al Gore. 

Pence is basically the reincarnation of Bob Dole. Except that Dole turned out to be pretty funny once he left politics and showed he had a personality - I don't think Pence has  a personality to fall back on.

19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What an idiot.

Why does this "Panel Discussion" remind me of the "My Pillow Guy" and his conference discussing the voting machines??:blink:

For a truth little fly in DeSantis's disinformation ointment, see the last twitter post below.  3.2 million lives saved due to the vaccine.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election