The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Trump's potential VP choice according to this article:

Kari Lake  :laughpound   I'll take back every critical thing I've said about VP Harris

Nikki Haley  - the most competent one on the list

Sarah Huckabee Sanders    :laughpound   I'll take back every critical thing I've said about VP Harris

Kristi Noem    - she's been campaigning for this for some time - someone's /anyone's VP.    She has some skills but she is too much into trump and has some ethics issues following her.  

Hey, Marge - you aren't on this list.  Shows how serious (as in NOT) a national publication views you as a VP candidate

https://www.axios.com/2023/03/07/trump-kari-lake-vice-president-candidates-2024

On 3/6/2023 at 11:03 AM, BigRedBuster said:

I get the feeling she's being quiet because she's enjoying life out of the spotlight.  At this point, I would be surprised if she would run.  It would have to be as an independent or third party because she would never get the nomination after she was so mean to Lord Trump.

As one of her constituents, I agree with a lot of what you say here.  She's realized she is far more powerful in the Senate with her agenda than trying to play the game as POTUS.  

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election