The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lincoln Project triggers Desantis fanboy so much he goes on wild whataboutism campaign and completely forgets that the point was Desantis couldn't remember where he was on 911 due to 

A) Lying

B) Lack of empathy

C) Brain damage

D) All of the above

I'll go with B as that's exactly the bird that Desantis fanboy would flock with 

• Plus1 6
1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Lincoln Project triggers Desantis fanboy so much he goes on wild whataboutism campaign and completely forgets that the point was Desantis couldn't remember where he was on 911 due to 

A) Lying

B) Lack of empathy

C) Brain damage

D) All of the above

It’s pretty funny how it triggers him. 

• TBH 5

23 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t know,, showing who the LP truly is and how TLP is the same as what people on the board complain about is definitely funny.  Yet TLP is deified by same folks :rolleyes:

TLP triggered you long before you found all these little tidbits because they criticized Trump and showed how pathetic republicans have been for supporting him. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
52 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

TLP triggered you long before you found all these little tidbits because they criticized Trump and showed how pathetic republicans have been for supporting him. 

If that’s the definition of triggered, that would mean you allowed the following to trigger you since you lost about them….Trump, Jr. Kushner, DeSantis, Graham, etc.etc. Etc.   :lol:

Though I don’t actually think that’s what triggered actually is :thumbs.  It’s more just you and I posting about people or things we disagree with. 

• TBH 2
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

but he is the savior you know:

https://www.mediaite.com/news/president-trump-is-our-savior-woman-reads-bonkers-email-live-on-air-demanding-da-stop-torture-of-trump/

But not all of Bragg’s mail is threatening. During a Friday afternoon Happy Hour Special on Real America’s Voice with Ed Henry and Karyn Turk, Henry encouraged Barbara to read her email to Bragg, and earned praise from Turk for “keepin’ it classy”:

ED HENRY: You are telling me you’re tired of these investigations of Donald Trump and you wrote a letter?

“BARBARA”: Oh, yes. I did, to…

ED HENRY: Let’s hear it.

“BARBARA”: Mr. Bragg, I tried to reach him on the telephone but didn’t work. So I decided.

ED HENRY: Wonder why.

“BARBARA”: Let’s send an e-mail. And I said to, “Dear Mr. Bragg, I hope you had a restful weekend and had some time to be on your knees praying to our God Almighty about your decision regarding our precious, precious President, Donald J. Trump. How would you like to be in his shoes? His torture brings to mind what Jesus Christ went through to save us. President Trump is our savior in this country. There is no one else who can make us whole and great again. Please do not continue to tarnish and persecute this precious, precious man. He is only a man. He is only human. And we are all human. Have forgiveness in your heart for all the damage that everyone has done to him. And please do not continue. Thank you.

ED HENRY: All right. What do you think, guys?

APPLAUSE

KARYN TURK: I like it. And keepin’ it classy. Getting to the point and telling the truth.

“BARBARA”: Yes, It came from the heart.

ED HENRY: So what about the state of America right now? We’ve been talking to people all day here. Inflation is hitting a lot of people hard, obviously. And people are you know, there’s action in the South China Sea. You know, the Iranians had a drone strike that killed an American. Ukraine and Russia. It’s like we’re on a knife edge right now. Donald Trump of wanting to push us into World War three, something he would never do and never did. And yet here’s Joe Biden bumbling us maybe into World War Three. What are your thoughts?

“BARBARA”: Oh, no, we need Donald Trump back in the White House. We need peace and prosperity again in our lives. I want to be able to put my head on the pillow. And have sweet dreams again and not nightmares.

On 3/26/2023 at 12:38 PM, Scarlet said:

A) Lying

B) Lack of empathy

C) Brain damage

D) All of the above

Not that I care at all for Desantis or his fans, but it's not being triggered to rightfully point out that TLP's ad about Desantis and 9/11 is deliberately misleading.

He was talking about 9/11 and joining the military beforehand, then Piers asked him where he was, and he answered in the context of his previous thoughts of the season of life he was in and how 9/11 changed his trajectory from law school to the military. It's not that he couldn't remember it's that he was in the middle of a larger train of thought that got deceptively mischaracterized.

Even twitter is flagging this ad

image.png.2b3d8a2284393f7bb90d506c7e7f4d59.png

• Fire 1
7 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Not that I care at all for Desantis or his fans, but it's not being triggered to rightfully point out that TLP's ad about Desantis and 9/11 is deliberately misleading.

He was talking about 9/11 and joining the military beforehand, then Piers asked him where he was, and he answered in the context of his previous thoughts of the season of life he was in and how 9/11 changed his trajectory from law school to the military. It's not that he couldn't remember it's that he was in the middle of a larger train of thought that got deceptively mischaracterized.

Even twitter is flagging this ad

image.png.2b3d8a2284393f7bb90d506c7e7f4d59.png

That's a stretch.  The question was "where we're you on 911?" not "where we're you in your life on 911?".  He explained that already.  Why would Piers Morgan need to ask about that again since it was already explained.  When asked "where were you on 911?" he either couldn't recall or misunderstood the question.  Either way not a great look.

Here's the full interview since you didn't post it.  Go to the 19:30 maek and listen for yourself.  It seems clear to me the question was asking where Desantis was during the attack not where he was in his life as the Desantis bros are trying to twist it on Twitter.  

• Haha 2
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election