The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

industrial-revolution-factory-3.jpg

Definitely looks affordable to live there.  Guessing a lot of folks won’t be excited to live in an environment like that.

What would be funny is watching utility companies throw up windmills everywhere without needing any permits or red tape.  That will make the idiots happy! :rollin

• Plus1 1

58 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Wait…

The “government” is going to build “government free” cities…

The man has always been this dumb.  How did anyone with a brain EVER think this man was fit for office?

In a way, he’s smart.  He knows that about 40 million people will believe this just as they believed Mexico would just roll over and pay for the wall.  But even by his standards, this is pretty outlandish.  Getting desperate maybe?

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Decoy73 said:

In a way, he’s smart.  He knows that about 40 million people will believe this just as they believed Mexico would just roll over and pay for the wall.  But even by his standards, this is pretty outlandish.  Getting desperate maybe?

This will absolutely play to a base that never vets a thing he says.  Democrats and the few dozen true conservatives left in the country might point out how much the taxpayers would be funding, who would be profiting, and why the Big Government haters would not consider this Big Government at the biggest possible level.

But since it has zero chance of ever happening it gets to be a dreamy myth like the beautiful, beautiful wall that will keep all the brown people out. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

He obviously realized I'm just going to be flushing my own money down the toilet because this chud isn't winning anything anytime soon.  

i swear someone told me Ronny wasn't banning books and the abortion problems were all hyperbole.   .   

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Dude's political strategy has been spectacular clusterf#&%.  He had the chance to move to a more centrist position but he decided moving even farther right than Genghis Khan would woo the crazies but they weren't ever going to leave their cult leader.  Soon he'll only be left with the option of not running or sucking his pride and being Trump's running mate.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
3 hours ago, commando said:

i swear someone told me Ronny wasn't banning books and the abortion problems were all hyperbole.   .   

What book is banned in the state of Florida that isn’t banned in any other state.  What Abortion problem.   It’s an individual state issue.   If people don’t like the Florida law they can move a state that is more liberal with killing babies:thumbs

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

This will absolutely play to a base that never vets a thing he says.  Democrats and the few dozen true conservatives left in the country might point out how much the taxpayers would be funding, who would be profiting, and why the Big Government haters would not consider this Big Government at the biggest possible level.

But since it has zero chance of ever happening it gets to be a dreamy myth like the beautiful, beautiful wall that will keep all the brown people out. 

I mean...crazies did it a few years ago...those guys called it CHAZ...and they burnt everything down, raped, killed and stole from each other within the first 15 days...They did build a few little gardens though!  

Remember?

• TBH 1
3 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Dude's political strategy has been spectacular clusterf#&%.  He had the chance to move to a more centrist position but he decided moving even farther right than Genghis Khan would woo the crazies but they weren't ever going to leave their cult leader.  Soon he'll only be left with the option of not running or sucking his pride and being Trump's running mate.  

Temujin, especially for that late 1100's was not really "right".  He passed/created laws for religious tolerance and men were expected to listen to their wives, women even held "office".

Sounds like you didn't take Mongol 101...my guess is you are thinking of China at that time and their foot binding...Mongols did not do that.

BUT...if you tried to marry one of his 10000000 daughters...you would be executed...or that is the legend!  But, getting married is basically like being executed...I kid, I kid.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I mean...crazies did it a few years ago...those guys called it CHAZ...and they burnt everything down, raped, killed and stole from each other within the first 15 days...They did build a few little gardens though!  

Remember?

how did that work out?

• Thanks 1
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election