The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, teachercd said:

Okay, for real, what dorks give money to any campaign?  

I would rather buy a brownie for 25 cents at a student election.  

Raise your hand if you have dorked out and donated to an actual campaign. 

missed-joke.gif

10 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

It's going to be interesting to see if he forces DeSantis to become an election denier.

If DeSantis disagrees, he's a RINO. If he agrees to appeal to the moronic Trump base, he's unelectable. 

No matter who wins the primary, the match up with Biden will be 50/50. No matter who it is. 

Trump talking about 2020 is detrimental to him. If I am DeSantis just ignore it and say we are focusing on 2024. Maybe throw in some lines about ensuring the integrity of all elections.  Done.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
31 minutes ago, nic said:

Trump talking about 2020 is detrimental to him. If I am DeSantis just ignore it and say we are focusing on 2024. Maybe throw in some lines about ensuring the integrity of all elections.  Done.

Sooner or later he's going to have to state his opinion on if he thinks the results of the 2020 election were legitimate or not. 

Although this alone should tell you enough about the Republican base and the state of the party. 

• Plus1 1
34 minutes ago, nic said:

That doesn't cut it.  If someone can't flat out say Biden won the election and it wasn't stolen, it disqualifies them from earning my vote.

Grow some f#&%ing balls and state what reality is.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

That doesn't cut it.  If someone can't flat out say Biden won the election and it wasn't stolen, it disqualifies them from earning my vote.

Grow some f#&%ing balls and state what reality is.

Just remember that he opened his Presidential run by claiming no books have been banned in Florida. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
38 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Sooner or later he's going to have to state his opinion on if he thinks the results of the 2020 election were legitimate or not. 

Although this alone should tell you enough about the Republican base and the state of the party. 

I guess he hasn't already? Like back in 2020? I would just smile and say Florida's election process is near perfect. Now maybe a moderator in a debate throws out the gotcha question or in an interview...actually didn't he get asked that recently....seems like he did and just deflected it. 

• TBH 1
17 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

Nope.  So, you would consider pardoning someone who lead an attack on our government.....and you think that proves you are worthy of occupying the Oval Office yourself.

You should have actually listened to the interview instead of reading rawstory:laughpound:laughpound

• Plus1 1
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election