The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I would like the Ghost of Archy to name ANY Trump policy.

It can't just be the angry position he posts on Twitter, or rants to a crowd of sycophants.

By "policy" I want to know how Trump defines a problem, the steps government can take to correct it, and why it's a national priority.  

They only thing Post-2020 Trump has added to his "policy" positions is the conviction that he didn't lose the 2020 Presidency and loyalists can prove themselves by expressing zero doubt in the conspiracy against the once and future President. Trump himself remains the same horrible person Archy voted for twice. 

Here's one, where he wants to make an unconstitutional executive order

Trump pledges to end birthright citizenship on first day in office

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4026334-trump-pledges-to-end-birthright-citizenship-on-first-day-in-office/

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah....because back then, he was a clear, headed, honest, loving person.

A straighshooter. Really, truly cared about Conservatism and his America First Agenda. 

Then George Soros and the evil DEMON-crats won in 2020 and Trump, who I voted for twice, just isn't the same now. There was no possible way for me to know that such an honest, Patriotic, hard working American would turn on a dime like this. 

Luckily I won't be duped again,  Ron DeSantis is as genuine as they come! 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
39 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

A straighshooter. Really, truly cared about Conservatism and his America First Agenda. 

Then George Soros and the evil DEMON-crats won in 2020 and Trump, who I voted for twice, just isn't the same now. There was no possible way for me to know that such an honest, Patriotic, hard working American would turn on a dime like this. 

Luckily I won't be duped again,  Ron DeSantis is as genuine as they come! 

What you see is what you get: a vindictive a$$h@!e. 

• Plus1 1

You guys are fooling yourselves if you think the guy who's website in August 2015 said,

End birthright citizenship. This remains the biggest magnet for illegal immigration. By a 2:1 margin, voters say it’s the wrong policy, including Harry Reid who said “no sane country” would give automatic citizenship to the children of illegal immigrants.

is the same guy policy-wise as the guy who in 2023 is saying he will end birthright citizenship. Totally different person policy wise.

• Plus1 2

14 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Agree.   Glad you can acknowledge:thumbs

Yeah! He's not some obvious opportunistic grifter that I fell for last time. He hasn't just copied Trump's schtick - down to his hand movements - he has deep policy goals that help every day Americans! 

Now sure, he never discusses that policy, and his campaign thus far relies entirely on political theater. But these Republican politicians won't fool me again! Fool me once, shame on you. Grift me 47 times with everybody shouting into the void that my electoral choices are dangerous, well, it makes me want to vote even harder!

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 3

Translation:  "We need to bring religion back to this country.  We need people going to church, reading the bible, studying and living life the way Christ wants us to live.....you know.....absolutely nothing like what I believe or how I live my life.  We just need them to go to there, to learn to vote for me".

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election