The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, commando said:

judging from the last few posts.    it looks like we have the far left progressives, the extreme right republicans, and the extreme centrist now.   

If anti-war, anti-torture, healthcare for all and inproved education system makes me far-left then so be it. 

On 11/24/2020 at 9:40 PM, Archy1221 said:

He would be on my list for the VP slot on a Republican ticket.  Get him the name recognition for top of ticket later down the line.  

I had not heard of him until this Senate election. What has been his experience?  I don't know of any on the national stage?

21 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I had not heard of him until this Senate election. What has been his experience?  I don't know of any on the national stage?

No national experience aside from running for Senate 2 years ago.  Stinks for him that he lives in Michigan.  Tough race to win as a Rep.  

• Plus1 1

Ivanka in 2024?  We could see a family feud between her and Donald Jr.   The GOP would be foolish to allow either of them a foothold in the 2024 election even more so their daddy.

https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/Ivanka-Trump-s-political-ambitions-seek-new-home-15768859.php

As for Donald Trump, maybe he will fade away by 2024 as this article speculates

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/12/trump-will-fade-into-obscurity/617271/

No one can say for sure what Trump’s life will look like in four years. By 2024, he could be bankrupt, sitting in prison, or in very poor health. But even if he is in a position to run for the Republican nomination, he won’t necessarily win.

Trump certainly could stage a spectacular comeback. Maybe Americans will keep staring at his Twitter feed in horror or fascination for the next four years. Maybe primary voters will resoundingly anoint Trump as the Republican candidate in 2024. Maybe Trump will even make a triumphant return to the White House.

But what is possible need not be likely. And the odds that Americans will grow bored of the ever more histrionic antics of the sore loser they just kicked out of office are pretty good.

23 minutes ago, commando said:

he won't resign.   he will yell MAGA and get the far right support he needs to stay in power forever.

I’m gonna guess there will be an investigation and we will see if the allegations are true or not.  The Newsweek article statement says the following:

"What's more," Wilkie continued, "the IG could not identify a single instance in which any VA employee violated any rule, regulation or policy. If it had, it would have issued recommendations, which it did not."

We shall see what’s shakes out with Crenshaw though 

• Plus1 1
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election