The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

I’m sure you’ll figure it out though.

I got faith in ya!

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

I’m sure you’ll figure it out though.

I got faith in ya!

I already have.  I started putting the pickles under the ketchup instead of on top last week.  Now they don’t slide off the cheese.  

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Quite honestly, I never put pickles on my burger.  I’m more of a blue cheese bacon kind of guy.  

I like pickles.  But, they belong in the Bloody Mary. 

Blue cheese/bacon is great.

Sometimes we mix the blue cheese in the patty and sometimes we make a pocket in the middle for the blue cheese.  Good stuff either way.  Blackened seasoning on top. 

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Blue cheese/bacon is great.

Sometimes we mix the blue cheese in the patty and sometimes we make a pocket in the middle for the blue cheese.  Good stuff either way.  Blackened seasoning on top. 

Oooooo…..I haven’t tried the blackened seasoning.  Now I might need to grill burgers this weekend.  I usually go with Lawery’s seasoned salt and pepper. 

On 2/18/2023 at 8:11 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Oooooo…..I haven’t tried the blackened seasoning.  Now I might need to grill burgers this weekend.  I usually go with Lawery’s seasoned salt and pepper. 

Take 2 patties -  put the cheese and other stuffing (mushrooms for example) in between.  Tie the too patties together with several pieces of bacon - held together wt a toothpick or two.  Sprinkle with the seasoning -  grill on low - as you don't want the outside to get done while the inside is still raw and you don't want to burn up the bacon either.  So, I begin wt indirect heat - then end wt directly over the fire to get the crisper finish on the outside.  

We live an hour away from Pawhuska, Okla where Pioneer Woman has her store, restaurant, etc.  She has a great seasoning called 'Drummond Ranch" that I use on practically everything.   You can buy it online also.  I actually rolled my Gouda cheese in it and it went great as a salty, lemon pepper (and other herbs) counter to the cheesy goodness of gouda.  A great little snack.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/22/1158538798/poll-bidens-standing-improves-while-trump-slumps-with-republican-voters

Biden up….Trump down…DeSantis even with Trump??.

“And there are clear pictures emerging of who potential Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis voters are, as a majority of potential Republican voters continue to say they would be better off with someone other than Trump at the top of the ticket.

DeSantis, at this point, is at least a co-front-runner for the nomination. His support skews more toward Republicans with college degrees, who make more money and live in cities and suburbs, as opposed to Trump's more blue-collar, rural appeal”

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election