The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just got back from a work trip where all our company was present.  A person who is in NC and come to find out is VERY involved and respected in GOP politics there (he was showing me all his pics with Tilley, Nicki, and others) and he said he isn't sure that he will vote for Nimarata (he is also of south asian descent).  When he found out I didn't play with the GOP he clammed up, but thought it was very interesting that someone that knows her personally isn't sold on her candidacy.

Well former Gov Hogan says he isn't running.  Hopefully make room for just one candidate who has't been associated with Trump or a trump want to be.  

Perhaps Gov Sumunu from NH.??   I still wonder what Liz's plans are.  It has been quiet on her end.  Will she run or just endorse someone?

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Well former Gov Hogan says he isn't running.  Hopefully make room for just one candidate who has't been associated with Trump or a trump want to be.  

Perhaps Gov Sumunu from NH.??   I still wonder what Liz's plans are.  It has been quiet on her end.  Will she run or just endorse someone?

I get the feeling she's being quiet because she's enjoying life out of the spotlight.  At this point, I would be surprised if she would run.  It would have to be as an independent or third party because she would never get the nomination after she was so mean to Lord Trump.

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election