The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't believe that you're that uneducated on the subject.  This has been talked about at length right here on this site with many linked articles. 

The war is way more than just a "territorial dispute".  Putin believes that he should just be able to invade and take over what ever area he wants.  His goal was to take over the entire country and take out the Ukrainian Government.  He's trying to just settle for a little bit of land to save face.  While doing so, he has committed many international war crimes and has threatened other countries.  

Desantis comes out acting like it's just a little dispute halfway around the world....why should we care.  It proved that he has absolutely no clue what he's talking about on foreign affairs.  It's obvious that someone got in his ear and told him how stupid he sounded and now he's trying to change his narrative.  

1). Thanks for your feedback 

2) as far as your first paragraph, as you know I’ve never been shy about sharing my opinion on a subject, why would this be any different.  The extremely limited amount of times I’ve posted in the Russia thread kinda bears that out.   It’s not a subject that really interests me.  
3) from the past week of news posted on this as it started to pertain to 2024 election, which does interest me, it seems the main quibble with DeSantis and you would be the word “vital”.  

• Plus1 2

20 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Among all the other insane, toxic sound bites from his rally today there's this.  

I have said it on this board many times. Trump suffers from delusions of grandeur. :ahhhhhhhh

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

48 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Wow....this guy isn't going to make it.

How can you not remember where you were at on 911?  Maybe you were so self absorbed that the horrific suffering experienced by the victims and families didn't register. 

I was IN college without a care in the world and I can still relive that entire day like it was a week ago.  And my memory is horrible…

What a douche!

50 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I was IN college without a care in the world and I can still relive that entire day like it was a week ago.  And my memory is horrible…

What a douche!

Yes and this guy is the 1st one off the bench for the GOP. Not a very deep bench for sure. 

• Plus1 3
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election