The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I hope he finds out how I've always said he's a piece of s#!t.

While the brazen threat to use the Institutions of Government on political rivals is worrisome, as a median American voter I'm very concerned about the price of Nacho Cheese Quesalupas at Taco Bell and I'm sure Biden has caused it. 

#Trump2024andBeyond

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

While the brazen threat to use the Institutions of Government on political rivals is worrisome, as a median American voter I'm very concerned about the price of Nacho Cheese Quesalupas at Taco Bell and I'm sure Biden has caused it. 

#Trump2024andBeyond

I don’t think Taco Bell actually sells a nacho cheese quesalupa so you should be good to go in voting for The Big Guy.  

• Plus1 1

15 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t think Taco Bell actually sells a nacho cheese quesalupa so you should be good to go in voting for The Big Guy.  

First he raises gas prices intentionally and now this? My god, when does it end.

As an American voter, this is the issue that is now front and center of my politics. 

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't want to say that this guy is lying, but there aren't many CEOs who are soft Trump supporters are now suddenly awe struck at the stupidity he exudes.

CEOs know Trump is a swamp creature that was created deep in the bowels of American stupidity, an obese mass of toxic sludge that easily took over the Republican Party because he represents their constituency well.

CEOs who openly support Trump's stupid Fascism are doing so because they care more about corporate tax rates than they do upholding American institutions.

• Haha 2
  • TBH 2
4 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:
15 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

First he raises gas prices intentionally and now this? My god, when does it end.

As an American voter, this is the issue that is now front and center of my politics. 

I get it, but I just wanted to make sure you were an informed voter and knew Taco Bell didn’t sell that particular product you were worried about a price increase with:thumbs

That said, you could still be on track to vote for The Big Guy if gas prices come down just a shade.  

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

CEOs who openly support Trump's stupid Fascism are doing so because they care more about corporate tax rates than they do upholding American institutions.

CEO’s of public companies have a fiduciary duty to their shareholders.   They don’t run their companies on a day to day basis thinking how does this uphold American institutions and vote against people trying to pack the Supreme Court or change the way the Senate is constructed or change the way the President is elected.   You know, those things that would not be upholding American institutions! 

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I get it, but I just wanted to make sure you were an informed voter and knew Taco Bell didn’t sell that particular product you were worried about a price increase with:thumbs

It's called a joke to make a point...

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

CEO’s of public companies have a fiduciary duty to their shareholders.   They don’t run their companies on a day to day basis thinking how does this uphold American institutions and vote against people trying to pack the Supreme Court or change the way the Senate is constructed or change the way the President is elected.   You know, those things that would not be upholding American institutions! 

You know, it could be argued that the best fiduciary duty to their shareholders is upholding American institutions to keep the world's most powerful capitalistic society going. Upholding public trust is key to doing business. But, you know, if your worldview is that "gubmint taxes r bad" because your worldview is simple, then sure.

Luckily lowering corporate tax rates aren't the only thing that constitutes a fiduciary duty.

But they will get a personal benefit on their stock options because capital gains taxes will be low, which is the real reason they're willing to throw democracy in the dumpster.

• TBH 2

It's getting more awkward. If this debate goes on, it could be epic for all the wrong reasons:

Donald Trump at the National Religious Broadcasters convention this week:

“They want you to say what they want you, what they want to have you say. And we’re not gonna let that happen. You’re going to say as you want and you’re going to believe, and you’re going to believe in God. You’re gonna believe in God because God is here and God is watching.”

In what might have been his most out-of-touch tangent of the night, Trump claimed that “everybody on both sides” agreed with the U.S. Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.

"No one will be touching the cross of Christ under the Trump administration. I swear to you."

At one point Trump appeared to confuse FBI special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election with the countless right-wing conspiracies surrounding Hunter Biden’s laptop, and also said whatever this is:

“If you think about it, you have men, you have women, and you have religion. If you look at it, you have more than the men, you have more than the women. You have such power.”

7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh my god!  Haha

Basically saying "So, these dudes thought Trump would talk like a normal person, but he didn't"

And then at the end "They sort of did not think he would sound like Biden"

Hahaha!

Hey, everyone, stop voting for dudes that were young when Playboy models were filled with hair all over.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1