The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Gov Kristi Noem speech at CPAC.  For conservatives, I think she did a good job of defining why the country needs true conservatives. 

Even though the video title talks about her ripping Joe Biden, in actuality, she spent more time talking about what conservatism

is all about than speaking about Biden or Trump.    I felt it was a good speech. 

This speech may put her in the running for the 2024 nomination.  If not for president, she will be an everyone's short list for

VP.    The GOP needs to walk away from Trumpism to the type of conservatism that has  long standing philosophical roots in the movement.

She also quotes JFK who sounded truly like a conservative - pointing out how much the Democratic party has changed over the years.

Her comments on Dr Fauci were completely uncalled for.   It only further causes division by propagating the unfounded Fauci hate on the right.  That, plus her past claim that the election was stolen from Trump tells me what her true feelings  of conservatism are. No thanks.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Her comments on Dr Fauci were completely uncalled for.   It only further causes division by propagating the unfounded Fauci hate on the right.  That, plus her past claim that the election was stolen from Trump tells me what her true feelings  of conservatism are. No thanks.  

You are right about the Fauci thing - she didn't need to go there.    Yes her past support for trump gives me pause.

• Plus1 1

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election