The Way to Early 2024 Presidential Election

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biden operating at 25% of his peak mental acuity is 10x smarter than Trump ever was. 

Uggh, that's a list that guarantees the Republicans take back the White House in 2025.  There is absolutely zero chance AOC becomes President.  She has neither the qualifications nor the electability.

I see you’re still pandering to propaganda.  

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

DeSantis is a lock even if Trump runs.  All DeSantis has to do is put his hat in the ring and run.  

Oh I agree, I think he is going to have the momentum to be the pick for the GOP. I just wonder how it will all work with Trump etc. Depending on how 2022 goes it will be interesting to see. 

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

It is because that is the state of the party right now and nobody is condemning it.  I understand why you are embarrassed about it.  But, that doesn't change reality.

Reality is you have no idea what you speak of in your posts when it comes to leadership in the Republican Party.  I understand you are not embarrassed about it which is unfortunate.     

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Oh I agree, I think he is going to have the momentum to be the pick for the GOP. I just wonder how it will all work with Trump etc. Depending on how 2022 goes it will be interesting to see. 

He has done a good job in FL, he isn’t a media hound, and just seems to go about his business in trying to put his constituents in the best position possible during some hard times.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Reality is you have no idea what you speak of in your posts when it comes to leadership in the Republican Party.  I understand you are not embarrassed about it which is unfortunate.     

I don't need to be embarrassed about the Republican Party anymore.  It's great to have the freedom to see it for what it is.

• Plus1 1

20 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't need to be embarrassed about the Republican Party anymore.  It's great to have the freedom to see it for what it is.

the other side of the duopoly that exists to keep Americans divided into two spaces and at each others throat so they can leach off of our tax dollars and make themselves rich in the process? 

3 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

the other side of the duopoly that exists to keep Americans divided into two spaces and at each others throat so they can leach off of our tax dollars and make themselves rich in the process? 

Those aren't our only two choices.

• Plus1 1

With Liz having zero chance of getting a chance within the Trump party, it would be interesting to see her run as an independent.  Maybe, it would be a time in our country where a level headed person like her could actually make some noise.  

There would obviously be the 30% of the population that are trumpees that won't give her a shot.  There's also 30% of the population that would never even think about voting for a conservative from Wyoming. But, that leaves 40% in the middles that she can talk to.

This one issue is going to play into 2024 because if will play into the 2022 election:  Inflation.  I'm sure everyone has noticed the rising prices of basically everything- except salaries. 

If inflation is the issue of 2022, and I believe it will be,  - it will be pinned on Team Biden and the congressional elections will result in the GOP taking back the congress. The massive govt spending will be the culprit behind the inflation.  The GOP will be campaigning once again on tax cuts, govt spending cuts in 2022.  That will grease the skids for whomever the GOP nominates and in particular the return of the 'I told You So" Campaign  by Don, I'm your savior, Trump.  If Trump is unable to run due to legal entanglements, or chooses not to,  then his hand pick stooge, will be the GOP nominee. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/03/warren-buffett-says-berkshire-hathaway-is-seeing-very-substantial-inflation-and-raising-prices.html

Warren Buffett is seeing inflation among Berkshire Hathaway’s collection of businesses as the economic recovery from the Covid pandemic kicks into high gear.

“We are seeing very substantial inflation,” the Berkshire chairman and CEO said at the conglomerate’s annual shareholder meeting Saturday. “It’s very interesting. We are raising prices. People are raising prices to us and it’s being accepted.”

“We’ve got nine homebuilders in addition to our manufacture housing and operation, which is the largest in the country. So we really do a lot of housing. The costs are just up, up, up. Steel costs, you know, just every day they’re going up,” the legendary investor added.

Berkshire Hathaway owns one of the nation’s largest homebuilders Clayton Homes, along with companies such as Benjamin Moore paints and Shaw flooring.