Ticketing & Parking Passes going to Mobile only

16 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Wow, so you can't use physical tickets anymore?

6 minutes ago, Bigred_inSD said:

Has the older fan base starting yelling yet?

1 minute ago, RedSavage said:

Sounds that way.  I expect this to go pretty poorly.  How does this work if someone gives their tickets to someone else?

Haha. What year are you all living in that you haven't used electronic tickets yet? Buy, sell, send to someone else. It's covered.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
23 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

Sounds that way.  I expect this to go pretty poorly.  How does this work if someone gives their tickets to someone else?

Yes, everything is electronic.  Though they said they will work with fans who don't have a smart phone or have some other extenuating circumstance.

You can go into the app, select which tickets to send and the other person will get a text with instructions for getting the tickets on their phone.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

EcQpvJZU8AEccHn?format=jpg&name=small

EcQpzIAU0AAax86?format=jpg&name=small

EcQp6wtUMAA8Sws?format=jpg&name=smallEcQqAThUcAEM3JJ?format=jpg&name=small

EcQqE5RVcAEuIb8?format=jpg&name=small

EcQqJLeUcAUeSw0?format=jpg&name=small

EcQqNsfUYAAIwvN?format=jpg&name=small

EcQqRbcUcAEG0kQ?format=jpg&name=small

I had to register, because first time in the app and all, and it didn't work. No explanation, no "improper whatever" I used my Email and got Login Error Invalid Username or Password...that I just uploaded to the system 5 damn minutes ago.

• Plus1 1
49 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Haha. What year are you all living in that you haven't used electronic tickets yet? Buy, sell, send to someone else. It's covered.

Ha...No I have used them but this looks like you have to sign into your account to use them, like, can you send them?

28 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Yes, everything is electronic.  Though they said they will work with fans who don't have a smart phone or have some other extenuating circumstance.

You can go into the app, select which tickets to send and the other person will get a text with instructions for getting the tickets on their phone.

Okay...now I get it!

1 hour ago, Decked said:

This shoulda happened everywhere already regardless of a pandemic. Either learn how to do it or stay at home. 

I have no problem using an E-ticket.  Heck, I travel constantly without paper plane tickets, paper hotel reseverations...etc.  It's awesome.

But....to a certain extent, this is going to suck on game day.  Think of how many tickets just get passed around or sold on the street.  How is that going to work?  Heck, I go to tailgates sometimes and people are just handing out tickets.  Now....everyone has to somehow have an account with the University to get a ticket from someone?

There's a part of me that feels like this is just like my last year in college when the University started making all of the student tickets go through them to be sold.

• Plus1 1