Madden coming soon, August 28th to be exact.

Madden 20 has been amazing, including Face of the Franchise, but how do you improve on an already good thing?

According to EA Sports, multiple college football seasons can be played using the “Face of the Franchise” mode. In that mode, users will start in high school football and work their way into offers from college football programs.

The college teams that will be available to select from include: Florida, LSU, Michigan State, Oklahoma, Clemson, Nebraska, Oregon, Miami, Texas and USC.

Face of the Franchise, and playing at Nebraska?  Yes Please. 

I've got my game reserved and can't wait. 

• Plus1 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 8:07 PM, dubsker said:

From what I've heard this is just an awful, awful version of MyCareer in 2k20 and franchise mode has 0 improvements.

I have gotten and played Madden 21 Face of the Franchise. 

Overall, it's an interesting story, but some issues I have with the overall game play..

It says you have 2 seasons in College, well, 1 Kickoff Classic, and 2 years of the National Championship Playoff.

No "There is No Place Like Nebraska", at first I got excited, when you get a first down, or get a touchdown, you hear "Hail Varsity", but no Nebraska fight song.  I wouldn't be as picky if they didn't have Boomer Sooner, and other fight songs on there. 

Overall, game play is fun, you feel a rush of adrenaline as you play, and when I was controlling the Nebraska Defense, I threw the bones a few times too, and even had a Christian Peter moment when a Defensive Lineman scooped up a fumble and even started high stepping at the 10 yard line.  

2 hours ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

I have gotten and played Madden 21 Face of the Franchise. 

Overall, it's an interesting story, but some issues I have with the overall game play..

It says you have 2 seasons in College, well, 1 Kickoff Classic, and 2 years of the National Championship Playoff.

No "There is No Place Like Nebraska", at first I got excited, when you get a first down, or get a touchdown, you hear "Hail Varsity", but no Nebraska fight song.  I wouldn't be as picky if they didn't have Boomer Sooner, and other fight songs on there. 

Overall, game play is fun, you feel a rush of adrenaline as you play, and when I was controlling the Nebraska Defense, I threw the bones a few times too, and even had a Christian Peter moment when a Defensive Lineman scooped up a fumble and even started high stepping at the 10 yard line.  

I really want it to be better.  Were you able to change the difficulty during FotF?

1 minute ago, dubsker said:

I really want it to be better.  Were you able to change the difficulty during FotF?

i wasn't able to see where to change it yet.  

I know that there is a way to change settings on 2020 version. 

I'm in my rookie year in the NFL, I'm thinking of setting it up in a game to have my created character as super overweight for one game to see what the stats are like

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

i wasn't able to see where to change it yet.  

I know that there is a way to change settings on 2020 version. 

I'm in my rookie year in the NFL, I'm thinking of setting it up in a game to have my created character as super overweight for one game to see what the stats are like

I think that is a common complaint.  Most Madden veterans are winning 100-0 because the game is set on rookie during FotF.   I hope Madden will get better by New year and a few patches/updates.

I'm just pretty excited for NBA 2k21, though like all sports games, I'll wait to see how launch goes.  I am a little sad I won't be able to have next GEN on PC.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Anyone interested in joining a PS4 Madden 21 Connected Franchise? We are in Week1 and have about half the league full. Check the bottom URL to see teams available and a preview of their rosters. (Chiefs are available!) If you're interested, feel free to post here or PM me here.

We have a group of very dedicated commissioners who have run successful CF's for a handful of years. We also have a great group of users. We are all active. We are all dedicated.

• 3 months later...

That sounds really interesting. I'd like to play something like this! I often play madden and I think this update will allow you to immerse yourself even more in the virtual world. I am sure that I am not the only one waiting for this update, because thanks to it, you can easily plunge into nostalgia and remember the old days. I often purchase MADDEN COINS PS4, so I still have some small savings that I'll spend entirely on things from this update. I hope it will be released soon. If any of you have any news about the release date, please share this information. I will be very grateful, thank you in advance!