2020 Season Is B1G Only

Well duh, of course the TV guys want all the games they can get! Those extra B1G vs B1G games would probably get better ratings than B1G vs G5 anyway. Especially considering that there will probably be more people watching at home on TV instead of being in the stands on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

A 12-game schedule in conference means we'd play all but one team in our conference.

14 hours ago, lincoln84 said:

100% no bowls. 

Just one - the COVID-19 Bowl.  Whichever team has enough players able to play at the end of the season wins.

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

A 12-game schedule in conference means we'd play all but one team in our conference.

Not necessarily, there's talk of doing divisional home-and-home exchanges this year to limit exposure and reduce travel.

7 hours ago, talaricohusker said:

Wonder when they would come out with the schedule?? Any rumblings or rumors about when that’s supposed to happen? 

I know this theory isn't liked much but honestly I think it's the easiest (maybe even the best solution). Play both a home and away against each divisional team with a championship between the 2 divisions at the end.

1 hour ago, Loebarth said:

I know this theory isn't liked much but honestly I think it's the easiest (maybe even the best solution). Play both a home and away against each divisional team with a championship between the 2 divisions at the end.

I like it if we start playing some real football again. I really dislike it if we lost twice to Wisconsin and Iowa, or even the Bloomin Onions up there in the North.

New trophy idea? A golden bloomin onion?