2020 Season Is B1G Only

9 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I don't agree with you and had this same conversation with someone else.  The face mask on a helmet is a good 3 inches away from your mouth.  There is not constricted air flow like wearing a mask that sits right over your mouth.  I've worked 8 hr shifts in heat while wearing a respirator style face mask.  yes its uncomfortable but you can still breathe.  Put a plastic bag over your head holding it 3 inches away from your mouth and run around your yard when its hot out then get back to me if you couldn't do it because you couldn't breathe.

@Nebfanatic, you didn't take the time to make a statement about this post.  You don't think we really need to hear about @MyBloodIsRed16 "8 hour shifts wearing a respirator style face mask" or "putting a plastic bag over your heard 3 inches away".

I'm not butthurt ... just the obvious that you have an issue with me.  It would better for you to be honest with me.  You don't need to chime in on my post here or in the political forum.  Please ... you can be at peace with me.  

1 hour ago, BigRedN said:

@Nebfanatic, you didn't take the time to make a statement about this post.  You don't think we really need to hear about @MyBloodIsRed16 "8 hour shifts wearing a respirator style face mask" or "putting a plastic bag over your heard 3 inches away".

I'm not butthurt ... just the obvious that you have an issue with me.  It would better for you to be honest with me.  You don't need to chime in on my post here or in the political forum.  Please ... you can be at peace with me.  

You are the one who made it about you first :dunno if you want to make it more than that you can, but I promise you thats about it. But I will respond to whatever post I see fit thanks. You should stop thinking its about you because it's not. I don't have it out for you. I respond to the post, it has nothing to do with you personally. 

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I started doing the old Hershel Walker routine. I alternate doing push-ups and sit-ups during commercial breaks.  I don't run 5 miles in the morning because... running. I also have some resistance bands hanging from a door. anytime I pass them I do a set of whatever.  I don't wear a mask during any of this

I'm old , but in pretty decent shape.

day 1- pilates

day 2- old p90X chest and back

day 3- hot power yoga

day 4- old P90x shoulders. biceps and triceps

day 5- yoga sculpt for cardio

day 6- off day- bike ride or a couple of gin gimlets

day 7 - hot power yoga

Rinse and repeat with addition of the p90x workout changes

Masks and temp scans required for pilates and yoga classes upon entering and signing in. Really the core work, balance and flexibility with yoga is under appreciated.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

So, hope floats for now?

1329521387_draznilka.gif

There is so much money out there.  

3 bad weeks and then it fully crashes.  Won't even feel like college football.  (Personally, I don't think they even get one game in, but whatever).