Found a new pair of favorite workout shorts.

My wife was out at Lululemon over the weekend to replace a pair of work out pants, knew I needed some new shorts and decided to grab me a pair of shorts similar to the ones below. They are SO comfortable and light. They also make my quads look good. :D

pants.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

Those are some sweet $265 shorts @Enhance!

Just kidding, they are probably only $260.

:lol: My wife claims the pair I got were "only" $68 (which, for the record, is still ridiculous. Most of my gym shorts cost between $15-$30). But, they are super comfortable and nice. I would've never bought them for myself lol.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Enhance said:

:lol: My wife claims the pair I got were "only" $68 (which, for the record, is still ridiculous. Most of my gym shorts cost between $15-$30). But, they are super comfortable and nice. I would've never bought them for myself lol.

Haha!  I totally get it, Lululemon makes some terrific stuff that is well made and will last forever.  If I didn't have 15 pairs of Adidas track pants lying around, I'd absolutely spring for a couple pairs of their french terry joggers.