Bill and Ted, Face the Music

On 8/2/2020 at 1:48 PM, Moiraine said:

Someone summarize Bogus Journey for me (that'd be more fun than wikipedia). I feel like I saw it but have no recollection whatsoever.

Off the top of my head..it starts in the future where Bill and Ted have built a perfect society.  The gym teacher is the main villain and builds Bill and Ted robot replicas.  Lots of time travel, they play board games against Death.  That's all I can remember right now. 

On 8/2/2020 at 2:48 PM, Moiraine said:

Someone summarize Bogus Journey for me (that'd be more fun than wikipedia). I feel like I saw it but have no recollection whatsoever.

Future them create a utopia. The gym teacher sends robot replicas back in time to stop it from ever happening. The robot versions kill them and take their places, and then the grim reaper loses a game to them and is at their command. They get better robot versions to beat their evil robot versions, then they win battle of the bands on their way to fulfilling their destiny.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Xmas32 said:

I don't care if this movie is the biggest piece of %$^& ever.  It's getting my $5-$10.

Same. The first movie came out when I was in 4th grade, and it shaped my musical tastes, my interest in history, and for quite a long time my speech patterns. I've probably watched both movies as many times as I have watched the original Star Wars trilogy. I f#&%ING LOVE BILL AND TED.

• Plus1 1
  • 4 weeks later...

13 hours ago, Ulty said:

I went ahead and bought Bill and Ted for the $25 on prime. It was a silly and dumb movie... but I f#&%ing loved it.

It was most triumphant!

I'm staying away from any potential spoilers as I'm planning on watching it next weekend.  Glad to hear it delivered!

Wyld Stallyns Rule GIFs | Tenor

• 2 months later...