*****Big Ten 2020 Schedule Released*****

1 minute ago, bugeater17 said:

I see the schedule breaking down as follows:

4 wins: Rutgers, Illinois, Northwestern, Purdue

2 losses:  Ohio State, Penn State

4 toss ups (within spread of 3 pts): Wisc, Iowa, Minnesota, Mich St

People are giving Minnesota too much respect.  They lost over 2,000 yards of production.  We played our worst game of the year against them and they were riding a massive high at the time we played.  I see us winning by 2 scores and honestly think Northwestern and Purdue may be closer games.  

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

People are giving Minnesota too much respect.  They lost over 2,000 yards of production.  We played our worst game of the year against them and they were riding a massive high at the time we played.  I see us winning by 2 scores and honestly think Northwestern and Purdue may be closer games.  

Thats what I thought last year. Boy was I wrong 

18 minutes ago, Decked said:

Minn is gonna take a massive step back talent wise. Loses top 2 WR, 2/3 best RBs, & Winfield. 

They lose their top 3 leaders in tackles, their INT leader, 3 starting DL and 70% of their receptions. Have a very hard time seeing them only having 2 conference losses like last year. While Fleck did was commendable, Kill laid the ground work with many of those contributors last year.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

3 10 win teams in a row and then Ohio State.  Terrible timing given where the program is at imo but hey we're going to have a season right?  Still irked by this schedule when you compare them. 

Hard to believe that game 1 is literally 4 weeks from today.  Only thing there is just the Rutgers football team has 28 confirmed cases of Coronavirus as of 2 days ago.  Not even sure if that game gets played.

They will all be immune by then, it’s their strategy. They will win games by virtue of being the only team with no cases during the season...win by forfeit. :D

34 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

I see the schedule breaking down as follows:

4 wins: Rutgers, Illinois, Northwestern, Purdue

2 losses:  Ohio State, Penn State

4 toss ups (within spread of 3 pts): Wisc, Iowa, Minnesota, Mich St

MSU is a gimme. New coach, lost good players no spring practice.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, nic said:

They will all be immune by then, it’s their strategy. They will win games by virtue of being the only team with no cases during the season...win by forfeit. :D

28 is a far cry from the whole team but I'd be more worried about NJs travel restrictions. I guess since we get them first we could theoretically abide by the rules but thats a long time to keep kids in New Jersey. What are they gonna do, hit Atlantic City? 

7 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

While it makes you wonder, I do think the Big Ten schedule makers didn't want to make a big fuss by adding teams that could rock the boat. That said even though Wisconsin starts playing OSU in '22 for the  next 6 years, they only see one other top east team in '24. Can't see '25 and '26  schedules yet so it could happen then but the Big Ten continues to take it easy on the Badgers.

• Plus1 1