*****Big Ten 2020 Schedule Released*****

16 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I mean we were right in the thick of the sucks group last year, until we prove we're not a part of the "Sucky" group - I am gonna assume that's where we are. And the okay/average group went a combined 21-5 (both would have been our best season in a decade) last year and beat top 25 P5 opponents in bowl games; still a lot of work for us to catch up with them. 

For sure we are in that pack too BUT those teams beating NU has more to do with the Huskers sucking and not so much with those teams being really good.

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Does anyone know if the team is going to have to quarantine before the Rutgers game?

We are on the New Jersey quarantine list, but according to their site, it's not required, just advised.

Under the 14-day quarantine travel advisory announced by the Governors of New Jersey, New York and Connecticut, individuals traveling to or returning to New Jersey from states with increasing rates of COVID-19 are advised to self-quarantine for 14 days. This includes travel by train, bus, car, plane and any other method of transportation.

The 14-day quarantine travel advisory applies to travel from certain states identified as those that have a positive COVID-19 test rate higher than 10 per 100,000 residents or have a 10% or higher positivity rate over a seven-day rolling average ("impacted states.")

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

12 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Husker players making (asked to make?) a concerted social media effort to show their enthusiasm for the newly-released schedule.

I get the excitement to play; everyone also mentioning the school's handling is weird. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Husker players making (asked to make?) a concerted social media effort to show their enthusiasm for the newly-released schedule.

I have been enjoying those Tweets.  I am picturing the players on their Twitter accounts with a gun against the back of their head like a hostage.

"My captor is treating me very well, and I am beginning to think his point of view isn't all that bad..."

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

1 hour ago, QMany said:

I get the excitement to play; everyone also mentioning the school's handling is weird. 

Very weird... almost as if its scripted for them. 1 or 2 with the same message I get, but to have 10+ players posting the same messaging takes away the good PR this would otherwise have. 

17 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

um.  NU didnt have spring either.  

Yeah but starters are familiar  with the system and scheme. MSU has an all new system and coach lingo they are not familiar with. Plus a bunch of new starters.Spring would have been the time to install that.