*****Big Ten 2020 Schedule Released*****

10 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

Very weird... almost as if its scripted for them. 1 or 2 with the same message I get, but to have 10+ players posting the same messaging takes away the good PR this would otherwise have. 

I doubt most people will notice that though. We're a hyper focused group of Husker fans. The average Jane or Joe will see the tweets and say 'aw' and then punch that little like button.

Does anybody have a listing of NU games vs Big Ten since we joined. It seems to me we keep getting the short end of the deal.   

Home & aways and opponents.  We seem to get Ohio State, MI, MSU and Penn St a lot more than Rutgers, Maryland, IN. And seems like more than half are away games too.  

Big Ten keeps finding an excuse to redo things about the time the rotation swings to NU favor.  Geesh, its been a long time since we joined so about time to roll over our way.  

Sounds like they are again using covid in 2020 to reschedule future seasons again.  BS.  

Rutgers now have 28 positive tests from their players and plus several staff.  NYC has been a hotbed for COVID for months now, and one of the worst cities for the pandemic in the US.

So where will Nebraska be playing their first game of the season?   ..... AT Rutgers.  Can't make this stuff up. 

4 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

We seem to get Ohio State, MI, MSU and Penn St a lot more than Rutgers, Maryland, IN.

We went three years without playing Ohio state (2013-2015). Rutgers and Maryland weren't in the conference for the first few years after we joined. :dunno