Will There Be a 2020 Basketball Season?

Chances of a 2020 Season?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There is a long long list of reasons I don't believe CBB will be played this year but the biggest is that you can't in good faith as an AD play men's CBB in a bubble somewhere while cancelling every other sport. Notice when football was canceled today, they don't say "football is canceled", they say "Fall Sports are postponed". Only way men's basketball is played is if ALL Winter sports are played, which at this point seems to be unlikely. 

NU can do everything perfectly to protect the health of its BB players and it will make NO DIFFERENCE  The BIG officials (Kevin W & others) will listen to some medical expert and decide our fate.  Every person in Nebr could wear masks, wash their hands 8 times a day and keep social distancing and if Maryland, Rutgers or Penn St have problems, we are shut down.  All of life is a risk, but our BIG leaders don't want to take ANY risk with this virus.  My opinion. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, IlliniHusker said:

NU can do everything perfectly to protect the health of its BB players and it will make NO DIFFERENCE  The BIG officials (Karen W & others) will listen to some medical expert and decide our fate.  Every person in Nebr could wear masks, wash their hands 8 times a day and keep social distancing and if Maryland, Rutgers or Penn St have problems, we are shut down.  All of life is a risk, but our BIG leaders don't want to take ANY risk with this virus.  My opinion. 

FIFY