TE Thomas Fidone

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

51 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Fidone commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Mavric pinned this topic

9 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

I somehow feel like you're not being completely honest with me. 

All kidding aside, this guy is a matchup nightmare across the board. Couple him with Rollins, and we might have the best TE duo in the conference in a couple of years. 

No I am!  I made a post about one of the new WR's getting moved to the OL.  

It just cracks me up.  

• Fire 1
46 minutes ago, flatwaterfan said:

Fidone number 1 in my future super six.   Teddy 2, Henry 3 and Kpai 4.   Haven't made up my mind for 5 and 6 yet.   

Really like Fidone's hands and body control.   Also seems like a down to business, hard working kid.  

I think he has to be number one. Right now those top 2 feel pretty cut and dry which is nice, but hopefully the staff can give them some competition with a few high rated guys in these last spots.

2 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

I always find it odd how the composite for 247 can result in large disparities from the different rankings of the sites. Fidone is ranked #37 on 247, #46 on rivals, but in the 247 composite is ranked #92. 

Will the Nebraska commitment affect take place and he just drops ten spots in each for no reason 

• Plus1 3

23 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

I always find it odd how the composite for 247 can result in large disparities from the different rankings of the sites. Fidone is ranked #37 on 247, #46 on rivals, but in the 247 composite is ranked #92. 

15 minutes ago, Decked said:

ESPN 

Aww... yes. ESPN seems to be way off on its evaluation of Fidone. They have him as listed as the #4 TE-H, and something like #266 overall. Odd.

• Mavric changed the title to TE Thomas Fidone