TE Thomas Fidone

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

51 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Fidone commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, HANC said:

I agree and disagree.  The program is doing enough damage for itself.  I coach and teach.. .kids are on every type of media, including boards. Many years, many times recruits credit fans for sealing the deal. In this case Fidone is a life long husker fan. He is frustrated with team, then reads that the "best fans in college football" are commenting in his thread telling him to run away, telling him he should stay away from dumpster fire"....talk about compounding the problem. 

I don't disagree with your post either.  

I'm a lifelong Husker fan ... contributing for 40 years.  The program is also selling me on it's direction.  Every week I hear about "we'll get these mistakes fixed and be fine" ... every week.  

This is basic football stuff, fundamental football, core discipline.  You and I know what is gonna happen.  Jergens in gonna have to run a lap around the track.  

What Scott has said to me is that the program is not worth my investment of time anymore ... so, it won't surprise me if Fidone says that.  I know I'm a bigger fan, have more knowledge of the culture and ya, I know I'm a bigger fan.  

Today, Scott lost me.  I really hate to say that ... but I can't watch the team and I certainly can't watch his press stuff anymore.  He is full of it.

7 minutes ago, TheSker said:

C'mon man.....Frost didn't even know the current culture when he was recruiting Martinez....

Culture changing type players, program changing player. Whatever you want to call it.

I have just heard these types of things way too much. Oh this guy starts day 1. 

Omar was supposed to change our offense and take to the next level.

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to TE Thomas Fidone